Tree risk management:
This begins with a survey to inspect the trees using the Visual Tree Assessment method. The result will be a report and map containing:
- Identification of the trees and several features that can be monitored over time
- Their current structural state
- Their current physiological state (health)
- Management recommendations with a time frame based on the urgency of the works
Planning and development:
Surveys and reports conforming to the guidance stated in BS:5837:2012 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction – recommendations. This will include:
- An initial tree survey and report with a tree constraints plan (created prior to any new design on the site). This will help identify trees to be retained based upon their condition, visual amenity and estimated life expectancy. The survey will also provide information on how the retained trees could affect design.
Further reports may also include:
- An arboricultural impact assessment (how the trees could be affected by the planned development and vice versa)
- A tree protection plan and arboricultural method statement (how to protect the trees to be retained during construction)
New tree plantings:
We can provide advice with the selection of trees to be planted. Planting specifications can also be provided including pit construction and the aftercare required to ensure the successful establishment of your tree(s).
Tree surveying and management tools:
Island Lescure is Pear Technology’s agent for India. This enables him to provide software and hardware to accurately speed up and streamline the surveying and management of trees. He can provide support to ensure you can make full use of the tools you need.
If you are unsure of what you require or if what you are looking for is not on the list, please contact us by phone or email as we may be able to provide the service or we may be able to refer you to someone who can.